Monday, November 5, 2012

Homemade Christmas

I know it isn't evening Thanksgiving, yet, but I can't help that my mind keeps wandering to thoughts of homemade Christmas gifts.  It just seems like there's something infinitely better about a homemade gift than one that anybody could go out and buy.


I've seen millions of ideas on Pinterest, and as much as I'd like to make EVERY single one I come across I just don't think I will have enough time.  I could make the usual fudge, cookies and candy but I'm not a big fan of the sickening sweets the pop up this time of year.  I've also considered making homemade vanilla, not just for Christmas, but for myself to use throughout the year (if it's homemade it has to be better than store bought, right?)

What do you guys think I should make?  It needs to be inexpensive but nice enough that I can gift it to my closest family and friends.  ANY ideas are greatly appreciated....I love when you all leave comments :-)

Until next time,
Fossykins OUT




No comments:

Post a Comment