Monday, October 29, 2012

Menu Planning

Right now I am SUPPOSED to be making a grocery list.  As you can see, I am not! LOL I just wanted to share the joy of menu planning with you guys...and I know you have all probably seen or heard of the idea and think "That's just a little too much work for me!" but it's really SOOOO easy!

I tried setting aside a weekend and cooking for the WHOLE month and let me tell you, that is a pain in the neck!  By the time I was finished I was EXHAUSTED and to be honest, all those entrees I prepared just didn't taste as good after being frozen and thawed.  BUT then I decided I would just plan out a menu and STICK to it.  This eliminates eating out which in turn, saves us $$money$$!!!!!!!!!!!

So, before I go grocery shopping I sit down and look at all my different recipes I like to use.  I used a subscription to eMeals when I first started this little adventure.  It was around $12 for 3 months worth of grocery lists and Menu Plans....totally worth it!  But I've since started making my own grocery lists and plans.

Alright, I suppose it's time to go back to menu planning...just thought I would share that little tidbit of information with everyone!

For now,
Fossykins OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment